Monday 27 May 2013

Mystery

Lately, I have been thinking about my life. Recently, I had my highschool graduation eventhough the school year isn't over. I was sitting in my graduation gown on and thinking what is the next chapter of my life. This past 12 years of my life consist of educational courses to prepare you for the real world such as university.
To tell you the truth, I am scared of the future. The mystery feeling makes me panic and cringe a little bit. What am I supposed to do? What do I have to do to make my family proud? What do I have to do to make my family happy and improve my quality of life? What am I doing for the rest of my life and what is my goals? Should I follow my dream or go practical and make money for the family?  All of these questions are rooted from the mysteriousness of the future.



This mysterious feeling has made me realize something. It helped me to see a new perspective on life. Before, I was only thinking about what others want me to do or what others think about me. That made me feel trap. Now, it's my turn. No one should control over my life anymore. Only I should be the one.The mysterious feeling made me live more than I lived yesterday. It's time for me to open a new light for me because the old dim one is dragging me down even more if I don't change and take control.Even though it's scary, I think I should embrace it now. CARPE DIEM THIS!
(Thank you Darleen for being my model for this shoot!)

No comments:

Post a Comment